Company Formation Hungary



Relocation to Hungary

Updated on Wednesday 29th April 2020

Rate this article
5 5 1
based on 3 reviews


Relocating to Hungary requires many important legal documents, as well as other information that you need. Our experts in Hungarian company formation matters can assist you in acquiring these documents as well as provide you with the much needed knowledge about obtaining residency in the country. Whether you will be moving there for purposes of employment or business, this information can help you gain perspective on your relocation to Hungary.

Visa requirement in Hungary

Residents of countries who are members of the European Union and the European Economic Area do not need a visa to relocate to Hungary. All they need is a passport or an identification card. They must also apply for a registration card which is done at the Immigration office of Hungary. The card is valid for the length of your stay in Hungary. Our specialists in company registration in Hungary can also assist you in obtaining a registration card.
For citizens of countries that are not members of the European Union or are not part of the European Economic Area, a visa is required and they can apply for one at an embassy before they can relocate to Hungary. They are also required to obtain a residence permit before they can live in the country. The residence permit is valid for only one year and can be obtained from the immigration office. Our associates are not only able to engage in company formation in Hungary but can also help you in your application for a visa and for residence permit.

Schengen Visa in Hungary

Hungary is a party to the Schengen agreement which comprises countries who have agreed to allow their citizens free movement from one member country to another. If you have a Schengen visa, you are allowed to enter into Hungary for a period of not more than ninety days every six months. 

Investor immigration program in Hungary

The country offers a great program for foreign investors who wish to relocate to Hungary. One way is to invest in government bonds worth 10,000 euros. Through this, a foreign investor can obtain a Hungary Permanent Residence Permit which is valid for five years. Another way is if you open a Hungarian company. Through this method, you will be allowed to apply for a long term visa and be granted a temporary residence card which allows you to reside in any member country of the Schengen agreement.
If you have decided to extend your foreign company or to invest in this country, just get in touch with our specialists in Hungarian company formation. They will provide you with everything that you need to know.

Meet us in Budapest

Istvan Sinkovicz is our experienced company formation agent. He has helped numerous businessmen open companies in Budapest and in other Hungarian cities.

company formation specialist in Hungary.jpg

Call us now at +36/306943931 to set up an appointment with our lawyers in Budapest, Hungary. Alternatively you can incorporate your company without traveling to Hungary.

We offer:

- cost-efficiency: competitive company formation prices;

- prompt response to your inquiry (maxim 24 hours);

- free and complete legal information featured on our site, at your disposal.

Contact us