With a virtual office in Budapest
, your business will benefit from the presence of a high-profile office
at a fraction of the cost of a traditional office
. Our company
has a vast experience in company formation services
and virtual office services
. The virtual office package
provided by CompanyIncorporationHungary.com
• prestigious business address in Budapest for a credible and risk-free base for corresponding with clients;
• registered office necessary for establishing a Hungarian company;
• mail collection and forwarding - mail is collected, packages are signed for and sent to you according to your instructions either by mail, fax or email;
• incoming and outgoing faxes - use our local fax number and we'll collect and send faxes to you, wherever you are;
• a local phone number in Budapest, Hungary;
• voice mailbox - all of your voice messages will be forwarded to you by email.
Our team of consultants in company registration in Hungary
can provide other types of services that can be needed for a business that functions through a virtual office
. Below, you can find other services that you can request, and for more details you can always rely on our team. Additional services offered by us refer to the following:
1. dedicated fax service with your own private and dedicated number;
2. call redirecting - specialized technology enables call redirection to your primary number;
3. collection of bank statements issued by Hungarian banks;
4. extra usage of the meeting room for meeting with business partners, clients or company’s employees.
What are the costs for a virtual office in Hungary?
The costs for a virtual office in Hungary will vary based on the types of services that you need for your company, the location where the office is located and others. As a general rule, all virtual offices in Hungary are located in business areas, which can offer a business identity to your company.
One can select a virtual office that is located in the center of the city, in which case, the monthly costs will be higher, or in business areas or business buildings that can be scattered across the city. In these latter situations, the costs can be lower, but this does not necessarily apply, if the said locations are rated as top quality buildings.
Regardless of the place where you will choose to have your business address, you should know that the fees charged for the services of a virtual office will always be considerably lower compared to renting a traditional office space, this being the most important advantage of a virtual office. In the list below, our team of specialists in company registration in Hungary have prepared a short presentation regarding the fees that you can expect to pay for the services of a virtual office:
• for the rental of the virtual office services for a period of 1 month, you can expect to pay from EUR 49 to EUR 150;
• for a 3 months contract you can pay approximately EUR 400;
• for a 6 months contract, the costs can be of EUR 750;
• in the case of a 1 year contract, the overall costs can be of EUR 1,200;
• for a 2 year contact, you can pay EUR 2,000, but to these costs you must know that the VAT has to be calculated as well.
Matters concerning the VAT and other compulsory taxes charged for the sale of services in Hungary
are regulated by the National Tax and Customs Administration
. If you have started the process of company formation in Hungary
, you must know that you will have to register with this institution for tax purposes, and that you will also need to obtain a VAT number.
What are the advantages of a virtual office in Hungary?
If you want to open a company in Hungary
and you do not dispose of a large capital or you are a first-time businessman, the virtual office
can become the ideal solution for your business, as it does offer multiple advantages and it cuts numerous concerns of a businessman who is in the beginning stages of a business.
First, as said above, the virtual office
has very low costs compared to renting, buying or building an office space
. Then, it offers a registered business address, and this is a compulsory requirement during the process of company formation in Hungary
, as all commercial entities in this country must have an address where they can be reached by the local authorities, clients and partners.
It provides certain advantages on employment matters, as the employees of the company
do not have to be present in the office
in order to perform their professional duties. Due to this, investors can hire workforce from any country and not be limited by geographical boundaries.
The virtual office can be an advantageous way to kick-start a business, as in the first years of activities investors face the largest number of challenges, financial or otherwise. However, this type of office is not suitable for all business types – it is ideally suited for small businesses, with only few employees or for companies that can carry their business operations through the internet.
Another advantage is that it eliminates the worries regarding operating costs of the company – paying the rent, utility bills, purchasing office furniture and office supplies, complying with various health and safety measures when building an office space, obtaining business permits for the respective space and others.
All these fall under the responsibility of the entities that provide virtual office services, while the investors who purchase such services will be seen as paying customers who simply use such services without having to deal with any of the above. For more details on other advantages that one can obtain through the services of a virtual office, our team of specialists in company registration in Hungary remains at your disposal.
Please contact our company formation specialists
for more details regarding the characteristics of virtual offices in Hungary
. If you choose to invest in Hungary
by opening a company, our team of incorporation agents can help you
. Our team can help you select one of the company types that are prescribed under the national law.